We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator and Analyst to round out our established marketing team. The successful candidate will perform research and in-depth analysis to synthesize data-driven justifications to be used to make strategic marketing decisions. Reporting directly to the CEO the candidate must be a Canadian citizen and able to work remotely.
The ideal candidate will be an organized, self-starter, who has a keen interest in and experience with marketing strategy and execution. Possessing an ambitious, analytical mind, a love for spreadsheets and a desire for continuous improvement, the candidates additional responsibilities will include the creation and management of the Shoptoit Referral Program as well as the Customer Retention Strategy.
If this sounds like you, then maybe we’re a good match, lets find out.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a cover letter and a resume.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Shoptoit Team
In 2016 an estimated $15.5 billion in advertising dollars flooded into mobile search advertising. Why? Because it works! There has never been a more effective way to reach new customers. Sadly, mobile search is a very time consuming, technical and expensive proposition which has essentially locked out small businesses from participating. Until now! The recently launched Shoptoit Platform is the first SAAS platform specifically designed to help small businesses thrive in local mobile search. Now we need to reach out to and help the more than 20 million small businesses in North America who have a desire to grow new customers and drive sales. Our first to market platform automates the entire search marketing process making it ridiculously easy and affordable for a small business to compete in mobile marketing.
- Affordably Priced: starting at just $100 per month
- High Value: each customer receives;
- A Google Approved mobile website (we call a Shoptoit LeadSite)
- Access to our library of over 28million products and services to add to the LeadSite
- A comprehensive SEO campaign for each product or service added
- A locally targeted Google AdWords campaign delivering a minimum of 55 leads to the site
- Easy: a customer simply fills in a form, tells us what they sell and picks a plan
- Fast: customers will be live in Google in less than 1-week and receiving reports on the results